Benefits for You
People do need help to find the right investment manager(s) for their specific needs and those of their families. Doing so can be a daunting prospect when there are over 160 firms to choose from, plus the countless number of IFAs who would also like to offer you investment advice.
The wealthiest families can afford to set up their own Family Office and employ someone to help them. The majority are simply not wealthy enough to make this a viable option.
The Independent Investment Consultancy service is designed to help you:
- Appoint the most appropriate investment manager(s) to meet the specific needs of you and your family, or to help you evaluate the performance of your existing manager(s)
- Ensure you get or are getting value for money
- Save time
- Understand the investment industry’s definitions of risk and how these play such a big part in both the initial structuring of your portfolio and the ongoing management of it
- To ask your investment manager(s) or IFA the right questions
- Make better informed decisions
- Monitor the performance of your portfolio and the risk which your manager(s) is taking
- Benefit from my extensive experience of working in the investment management industry knowing that I am not trying to sell you either investment advice or investment management and that I am completely independent